Thank you for your interest in Southern Oregon Film and Television! We are redesigning the way our membership works in the ongoing effort to make your membership in SOFaT as effective as possible. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at any time.
This is the new basic level of membership for ALL MEMBERS of SOFaT, and its the only membership level needed for Supporters, Students*, Actors and Up-and-coming Filmmakers, whether in the industry or not. That pretty much covers everyone, so that means YOU!
Become a part of the association, meet fellow members, receive SOFaT digital newsletters, attend events and screenings, participate in demos and seminars, explore the many resources that exist in our area, and most importantly, support local filming and join the effort to spread the word about our region as a popular locale for filmmaking.
Together, we can make a difference!
Click to Join SOFaT for only $24/year.
ADD A LISTING IN OUR ONLINE DIRECTORY if you a working Professional in the film and media industry or a Company with goods and services to offer to the industry, and are located here in Southern Oregon.
• Credits and contact information
• List your equipment or a detailed description of your services
• Link to your outside website, reel and IMDB pages.
• Upload your latest resume.
• Update your listing at any time to keep your information current. (function coming soon)
• Eligible to join our Member’s Only email listserv.
• If you have credits in multiple categories, you can increase your presence by listing multiple times (must be submitted separately).
WHY LIST IN THE DIRECTORY?
• The SOFaT Directory is Southern Oregon's ONLY film and media industry directory.
• Each listing will strengthen the region’s profile as a production and post-production location.
• Listings in the SOFaT Directory are vetted, meaning you are among only qualified and experienced professionals.
• Makes it easier to get hired on local productions.
• Makes you easy to find when outside projects need crew and resources.
• Makes a first impression with every project that considers producing in Southern Oregon.
• Keeps you connected, whether you work in film, video, TV, commercial, interactive or new media.
Film and media production spends money in many sectors of the economy, including paid crew and cast positions, lodging, food, entertainment, health care, general retail and so much more.
Over $2.5 million was been spent between 2005 and 2009 and more is being spent every day! Check out the Economic Impact Report to see the details.
We're talking lots of dollars dropped into the local economy. If you want a piece of the action, add a LISTING to your membership and get noticed.
Click to Add your SOFaT Directory Listing.
If you are a part-time or full-time student, 16 years or older, you can get some special membership privileges by joining SOFaT as a Student Member. You will get access to the community of professionals in Southern Oregon, find a mentor, apply for internships, and possibly even paid employment. Other great benefits come with a Student membership as well.
To become a Student member, simply send us an email at email@example.com.